Kyrus is proud to announce its sponsorship of Nordic Security Conference 2013, which is being put on by our Icelandic partners Syndis! This is our first year sponsoring NSC and the second year of the Con itself, and this year's training and presentations are as good as I've ever seen at a security Con anywhere:
- Advanced Tool Development with SMT Solvers by Sean Heelan (Exclusive to NSC 2013)
- Breaking Binary Applications by Aaron Portnoy and Zef Cekaj
- Practical ARM Exploitation by Stephen A. Ridley and Stephen C. Lawler
Some of the presentations I'm particularly keen on include:
- GoPro or GTFO: A Tale of Reversing an Embedded System by Zach Lanier & Todd Manning, Accuvant LABS
- Eight Conflicts that Changed Cyberspace by Jay Healey, Director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council
- How to Hack a Country for Fun and Profit by David Jacoby of Kaspersky Labs
...but I'm far from the smartest guy in the room, so check out the full schedule to find something that gets you excited.
Seriously: Iceland rocks. Its a quick 5 hour flight from the U.S. east coast and thanks to their backing the good guys in the Cold War getting around and communicating with Icelanders is easy for one-language-speaking, right-side-of-the-road-driving 'mericans. Register early for a discount, secure your hotel room and book your flight.