· Understanding of platform memory management in C/C++
· Unit test development, continuous integration testing, automated regression testing
· Documentation creation, requirements docs, design documents, test plans and reports, user guides
· Python 2.7 and Python 3.x
· C / C++
· x86/x64 Assembly
Hardware Reverse Engineer, Embedded Researcher and Developer
Embedded /Platform Software Reverse Engineer
Research and Development Engineer
Research and Development Engineer must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a TS/SCI clearance.
Job Type: Full-time Responsibilities include:
●Researching technologies and solutions to help our clients and our internal R&D projects
● Work in a team to design, develop, test, and maintain network analysis software
● Lead significant efforts to refactor existing network analysis software codebase and design an improved architecture
● Research and analyze different proprietary and open network protocols in order to improve network analysis software
● Develop scalable high-performance backend with a RESTful Web API to serve clients consuming data from the Object Relationship Graph Database
Skills Required: Python, C or C+, Must have working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service, NOSQL, and experience working with large data sets and data bases
Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Computer Science 4+ years work experience coding and working with large data sets.
Job Type: Full-time Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
-Experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT collection or All-Source analysis
-Strong investigative skills, ability to analyze large datasets, and exploit digital media
-Demonstrated experience working with IC databases
-Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance preferred
●History of working with PCAP files and network protocol reverse engineering, posses an understanding of network protocols or network data, using Bro (now called Zeek), or have experience analyzing mobile app network traffic
●Experience with data analysis—use of file formats, loading and inspecting the data, and use tools to explore the data. Experience with Tableau, Jupyter notebooks, Hadoop/Hive queries, Apache Spark SQL, loading data in or searching Elasticsearch clusters, etc.
●Experience with digital forensics, including searching data imaged off of computers or mobile devices, or binary/application reverse engineering
●Ability to correlate data from multiple sources. If you found an identifier of interest, would you know and do you have access to other systems to bounce that new identifier off of?
●Ability to translate technical findings into products that have mission value.
●Ability to pass a polygraph if you have not already